In my last blog post, I pondered if it was time for a second set of commandments to address the challenges and opportunities we face today. Many of you responded. Here are some of them. Pick the ones that resonate with you and allow those to guide the wise choices you make every day.
- Thou shall give thanks daily and seek out joy, fun and laughter. ~ Suzanne Bailey
- Thou shall not network mindlessly. ~ Emile Paradis
- Thou shall find something fun in all you do. ~ Vanessa Lowry
- Thou shall live your life in alignment with your passions. ~ Wendy Watkins
- Thou shall honor, respect and renew Mother Earth. ~ Tim Morrison
- Thou need no commandments when you live in alignment with me. ~ God (Laina Orlando)
Keep them coming!